Terms and Conditions of use for our web sites
1. Welcome to the internet site of LoveLove Films (“LOVELOVE “). LOVELOVE is controlled by LoveLove Limited and its associates (collectively referred to herein as “we,” “us,” or “our”).
2. By using LOVELOVE site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect instantly upon your first use of a LOVELOVE site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use a LOVELOVE site.
3. LoveLove may alter these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to make sure you are aware of any changes made by LoveLove. Your continued use of a LOVELOVE site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of a LOVELOVE Site
4. You may not mimic, copy, download, republish, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use LOVELOVE site content in any way apart from for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to modify or adapt, create an imitative work from any LOVELOVE site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of a LOVELOVE site content needs the prior written permission of LoveLove.
5. You agree to use a LOVELOVE site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, confine or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of a LOVELOVE site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within LoveLove or a LOVELOVE site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. LOVELOVE site content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to LoveLove, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of guarantee made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Under no circumstances will LoveLove be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of a LOVELOVE site regardless of the form of action.
8. LoveLove does not warrant that functions contained in LOVELOVE content will be continuous or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that LOVELOVE or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. The names, images and logos identifying LoveLove or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of LoveLove and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of LoveLove or any other third party.
10. All materials are copyright © 2015 LoveLove. The LoveLove name and film reel image logo are trademarks of LoveLove Limited.
Contributions to a LOVELOVE site
LOVELOVE site Community Rules
12. You agree to use a LOVELOVE site Communities (including Message Boards, Forums, Guest Books and Blogs and social digital media) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all LOVELOVE community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
We reserve the right to fail messages which
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others.
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain offensive language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court. • Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Are written in anything other than English – Welsh and Gaelic may be used where marked
• Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• Are considered to be ‘spam’, that is posts containing the same, or similar, message posted multiple times
• Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board. LoveLove welcomes feedback, both positive and negative but please make sure your commentary are in line with the above House Rules. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for LoveLove may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.?Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account. Safety:
• We recommend that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the ‘Contact Us’ link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
• You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in a LOVELOVE Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
• Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
• You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
• The views expressed in LOVELOVE Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the LoveLove.
If you’re under 16:
• Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any LOVELOVE discussion.
• Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
• If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a LOVELOVE Community service, you may be sent an e-mail that informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
• This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of LOVELOVE Community areas.
• If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to LOVELOVE Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on a LOVELOVE site, and LoveLove considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, LoveLove may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
• LoveLove reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
13. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on a LOVELOVE site (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
14. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. All rights reserved. No parts of this website, including LOVELOVE images, information, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, reproduced or broadcasting any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders. All materials are copyright © 2010 LoveLove . The I Wont Go name, logo and straplines are trademarks of LoveLove. Documentation on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
Privacy statement – Data
17. LoveLove will only collect, process and store information we have openly collected from you or with your consent, in accordance with data protection laws. Your details will be held only by LoveLove and will not be made available to any third party, except where otherwise stated I.E when you are using our secure online donation pages you are going through to our partner company, Pay Pal, and it is clear on the donation page when this happens.
18. You can access and update information supplied by you when registering in the online shop by logging in with your user name and password.
19. Occasionally we may ask you to fill in questionnaires or surveys whilst on-line. The data collected by the questionnaire or survey will only be used for the purpose stated on the form. You may also be given the opportunity to add your address details to our databases so we can contact you in the future.
20. If you send information to LoveLove via email, please be aware that that LoveLove cannot guarantee its security during transit. Once received, email information will be stored according to data protection law.
21. Cookies are used in some areas of the website to identify your computer to our server. A cookie will record the areas visited by the computer in question and for how long. We use this information in an aggregate, rather than individual, way to monitor traffic trends and plan development of the website.
22. If you are concerned about cookies you can change the settings on your computer to refuse them. However, this may mean some sections of the site will not work properly. For information on how to turn off cookies:
• If you are using a version of Internet Explorer visit www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
• If you are using a version of Netscape visit http://wp.netscape.com/legal_notices/cookies.html
Any questions regarding this site should be sent to LoveLove or email : firstname.lastname@example.org